Preparation / Directions:
Makes about 4 dozen
1. Combine butter and chocolate in mixing bowl; microcook on MEDIUM 1 to 4 minutes, or until melted. Blend well.
2. Beat in sugar, eggs, baking powder, vanilla and salt; stir in flour and nuts.
3. Refrigerate overnight, or at least 8 hours.
4. Shape dough into 1-inch balls; roll in confectioners' sugar.
5. Put 6 to 8 balls in large ring on waxed paper on microwave-proof baking sheet, dinner plate, pie plate or paper plate; put 1 in center. Microwave on MEDIUM 1 1/4 to 3 minutes, or just until surface is dry, rotating dish or plate one-quarter turn every 30 seconds.
6. Remove waxed paper with cookies to countertop; coo