Chocolate Coconut Pecan Cookies
|Course : Cookies
Preparation / Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or grease them.
2. On a piece of waxed paper combine flour, baking powder and salt.
3. In large bowl, cream butter with a mixer, add sugar and beat until fluffy.
4. Beat in eggs and vanilla, then add melted chocolate. and beat well.
5. Add flour mixture, mixing until smooth, then stir in the coconut, chopped pecans, and chocolate chips.
6. Drop dough from a teaspoon onto prepared cookie sheets, leaving about 2 inches between each cookie. Press pecan half on top of each cookie.
7. Bake on rack in middle of oven for 10 to 13 minutes or until set. Transfer cookies to wire racks to cool. Store in airtight containers for up to 1 week or in the freezer for up to 2 months.
69 Calories (kcal); 4g Total Fat; (55% calories from fat); 1g Protein; 7g Carbohydrate; 11mg Cholesterol; 24mg Sodium