Cherry Cashew Cookies
|Course : Cookies
Serves: 54 cookies
Preparation / Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla. Mix with electric mixer on medium speed until thoroughly mixed.
3. Combine flour and baking soda; gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture.
4. Stir in vanilla milk chips, dried cherries and cashews.
5. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
6. Bake in a preheated 375 degree F. oven 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cool on wire racks; store in a tightly covered container.
87 Calories (kcal); 4g Total Fat; (37% calories from fat); 1g Protein; 13g Carbohydrate; 16mg Cholesterol; 62mg Sodium