Preparation / Directions:
1. Heat the oil and add onion, garlic, potato, celery and green pepper in a large pot. If you are not a big onion fan, put them in first and cook them for about five minutes before everything else so they get soft.
2. When all the vegies are sizzling, turn the heat down, cover the pot and let them cook in the steam for about 10 mnutes.
3. Pour in the broth/water, add the spices and bring to a boil.
4. Turn the heat down to low and let the soup simmer for 15 minutes or so.
5. Add the lima beans and corn and leave to simmer uncovered for 5-15 minutes.
6. Optional: Stir in about 1/4 cup soymilk and some grated soy cheese to
each serving and eat hot with some fresh bread.