|Course : Chocolate
Serves: 40 squares
Preparation / Directions:
1. Cream together butter and 2/3 cup brown sugar.
2. Add 2 cups flour; mix until crumbly.
3. Pat into two greased 8-inch square baking pans; set aside.
4. Beat eggs until light; beat in 2 cups brown sugar.
5. Combine remaining 1/4 cup flour with baking powder; mix into egg-sugar mixture.
6. Add vanilla, chocolate morsels and walnuts; spread over batter in each pan.
7. Bake in preheated 375 F. oven 25 minutes, or until golden.
8. Let cool; cut in squares.