Preparation / Directions:
* Use your choice of oils, or use canola or peanut oil with dash of sesame oil added.
Prepare all vegetables and meat before beginning to cook this recipe. In small bowl, combine sherry, oyster sauce, water, pepper flakes and the cornstarch. Mix well.
1. Heat pan over medium heat and add the oil.
2. Stir in ginger and garlic and stir-fry one minute.
3. Add broccoli; stir-fry 3 minutes.
4. Add red and green peppers, celery and green onions; stir-fry 3 minutes.
5. Add sherry-cornstarch mixture and the cooked beef; stir-fry 3 minutes.
6. Add the water chestnuts and stir-fry one minute more.