Preparation / Directions:
1. Simmer soy sauce and sugar together until slightly thick, then mix with other sauce ingredients.
2. Clean pork and simmer in stock or water for about 15 minutes, then remove, cool and freeze (making it easier for subsequent slicing).
3. Cut cucumber into 12 stick shapes, removing seeds.
4. Thinly slice the pork into 12 slices and thaw.
5. Lay a cucumber stick on each pork slice, rolling and wrapping pork around cucumber, trimming cucumber as necessary 6. Place in serving dish, and spoon sauce over.
From "Champion Recipes of the 1986 Hong Kong Food Festival". Hong Kong Tourist Association, 1986.