Preparation / Directions:
1. Slice and prepare all ingredients.
2. Place oil in wok and heat up moderately. Add pork and onions to wok and stir fry together two minutes. Add soy sauce, beans, salt and 3/4 cup of water.
3. Cover wok and cook ingredients a full 6 minutes under medium high heat. List cover of wok several times to stir ingredients do that all will be cooked through. Ad the end of six minutes, add mushrooms.
4. Cook a further 3 minutes, with wok covered. Lift cover once or twice to stir ingredients to mix them. Mix corn starch in 1/2 cup of water.
5. Lift cover off wok, add starch solution to form gravy. Shut heat off.
NOTE: Ground beef or chicken may be substituted for the meat above.