Preparation / Directions:
1. Skin and bone the chicken. Cut into 1-1/2" x 2" strips.
2. Mix batter. Add chicken, tossing lightly to coat. Cover and chill for 1/2 hour.
3. Mix seasoning sauce.
4. Coat each piece of chicken well with cornstarch. Arrange chicken on well-floured wax paper.
5. Heat 2-3" of oil in a pan until very hot. Fry chicken for 30 seconds. Drain well on a cookie sheet covered with paper towels.
6. Reheat oil over high heat until very hot. Refry chicken until crispy and golden brown. Drain again and keep hot in oven.
7. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in wok over medium heat. Fry orange rind until golden brown. Add chili and ginger, stir-frying 20 seconds.
8. Mix in seasoning sauce and heat to boil, stirring constantly until foam subsides and the sauce thickens slightly and turns to glaze (about 2 minutes or more).
9. Add fried chicken, tossing to coat well. Sprinkle chopped peanuts on top. Serve.