Preparation / Directions:
Here is a generic version of stir fried vegetables
1. Heat pan until it is very hot, add oil, then stir fry the garlic until you can smell it
2. Add the vegetables that have all been cut to a uniform size, Stir fry 1 min,
3. Sprinkle with a pinch of sugar then 2 T water, cover and steam 1 min.
4. Spinach and bok choy will probable be tender crisp at this point, broccoli and pea pods will take another 30 to 60 sec.
1. Use ginger or green onion instead of garlic
2. Decrease water to 1 T and add 1/2 T each cooking wine and soy sauce
3. Mix vegetables (as long as they have about the same cooking time)