Preparation / Directions:
1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan. Saut‚ the garlic and ginger. Add scallions and soften.
2. Add the shrimp and toss until pink (about 4 minutes). Remove from pan.
3. Add rest of ingredients to pan and mix with browned garlic, etc., to make a sauce. Cook, stirring, for one minute.
4. Mix in cornstarch mixture. Cook, stirring, one minute.
5. Add shrimp back in and heat through (about one minute).
PRESENTATION SUGGESTIONS: Serve Shrimp and sauce over White Rice.
SERVES: 4 to 6