|Course : Chicken
Serves: 4 - 6
Preparation / Directions:
1. In a blender, place 2 cups of raspberries, corn syrup and lemon juice; cover and blend on high until smooth.
2. In a small sauce pan, stir together corn starch, salt, and pepper.
3. Gradually stir in raspberry mixture until smooth. Stirring constantly, bring to boil over medium heat and boil for 1 minutes.
4. Arrange chicken and remaining raspberries in a greased 10 x 6 x 2-inch baking dish. Spoon sauce over chicken.
5. Bake at 400 degrees for 25 to 35 minutes or until chicken is tender. Serve.