Preparation / Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cut the potatoes lengthwise into wedges.
3. Put chicken and potatoes in a 13" x 9" nonstick baking pan. Sprinkle with oregano, salt, and pepper. Drizzle with the olive oil. Bake for 30 minutes, stirring once to turn the pieces over.
4. Sprinkle the chicken and potatoes with the garlic and wine. Bake for 30 more minutes, or until the chicken juices run clear and the potatoes are tender.
5. Drizzle the pan juices over the chicken and potatoes on a platter. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.