Preparation / Directions:
1. In small saucepan combine soy sauce, mirin, sugar, orange rind, garlic and bring to boil; stirring constantly over medium heat.
2. Reduce heat, simmer for 5 minutes, let cool.
3. Arrange chicken in 11 X 7 inch baking dish. Pour soy sauce mixture over chicken. Cover and let stand turning once for 30 minutes.
4. Bake chicken at 375F for 30-35 minutes, turning once. Transfer chicken to lightly greased baking sheet, reserving pan juices. Broil chicken for 2-3 minutes or until crispy on the outside.
5. Meanwhile, bring pan juices to boil on stove top; boil for about 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. skim off fat; serve with chicken.