Preparation / Directions:
1. In a bowl combine onion powder, garlic powder, cumin, oregano, paprika,black pepper, salt, lime juice and olive oil. Mix well.
2. Spread the marinade over the chicken and let sit at room temp for 30 minutes.
3. Grill marinated chicken over hot coals or under the broiler, about 4-5 minutes per side.
4. Serve hot off the grill or cooled to room temperature with a good dollop of Chili Mayonnaise.
1. Combine all sauce ingredients and mix well. Store in the refrigerator until needed.