Peach-Glazed Chicken Breasts
|Course : Chicken
Preparation / Directions:
1. Place 1 chicken breast half between 2 pieces of plastic wrap or waxed paper. Working from center, gently pound chicken with flat side of meat mallet or rolling pin until about 1/4 inch thick. Repeat with remaining chicken breast halves.
2. Melt butter in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken breasts; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly browned. Turn chicken. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook an additional 2 to 3 minutes or until chicken is fork tender and juices run clear.
3. Remove chicken from skillet; cover to keep warm. Add onion to same skillet; cook and stir 4 to 5 minutes or until soft.
4. Add remaining ingredients; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until peaches are thoroughly heated.
5. To serve, arrange peaches and onions on chicken breasts; spoon remaining sauce over peaches.