Preparation / Directions:
1. Sprinkle gelatin over water and lemon juice to soften.
2. Place mixture over low heat; stir until gelatin is dissolved.
3. In electric blender or food processor, combine soup, chicken, celery, onion, nutmeg and pepper; blend until smooth.
4. Fold in dissolved gelatin mixture and whipped cream.
5. Pour into 5-cup mold; chill until firm.
6. Unmold on salad greens; garnish with pimiento.
NOTE: This is a delightful way to serve cold chicken or even leftover turkey. The mousse is made easily with the help of a blender or food processor.