Preparation / Directions:
1. Combine broth, water, cinnamon stick, ginger, turmeric, onion, parsley and garlic in a large heavy pan.
2. Add chicken; bring to boil.
3. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 10 minutes, or until done.
4. Meanwhile, combine almonds, 2 tablespoons confectioner's sugar and 1/4teaspoon ground cinnamon; set aside.
5. Remove chicken from broth; reduce broth to 1 1/2 cups.
6. Add lemon juice; remove cinnamon stick.
7. Gradually pour eggs into simmering broth, stirring gently until eggs are set; chill.
8. Arrange 4 phyllo leaves in a buttered 12-inch round baking pan; brush each leaf with melted butter.
9. Top with 4 more phyllo leaves, allowing half of each leaf to extend beyond edge of pan; brush with butter.
10. Arrange chicken over phyllo leaves; spoon egg mixture over chicken and sprinkle with almond mixture.
11. Cover with 4 more phyllo leaves; brush each with butter.
12. Fold extended leaves over top; brush ends with butter.
13. Arrange remaining 4 leaves over top; brush each with butter.
14. Tuck in ends; brush with butter.
15. Bake in preheated 425 F. oven 10 minutes.
16. Invert on large buttered baking sheet; bake 15 minutes longer, or until done.
17 Invert on serving platter; dust with additional confectioner's sugar and cinnamon. Serve immediately.
NOTE: Phyllo leaves are available in the gourmet section of many supermarkets or at Middle Eastern food shops. Keep phyllo leaves covered with a dampened towel to prevent drying out. Filling can be made ahead and held until you are ready to assemble the flaky turno