Maui Chicken Salad
|Course : Chicken
Preparation / Directions:
1. In large skillet, bring 3 cups water to a boil. Add chicken; return liquid to a boil. Reduce heat to low; poach chicken, covered until cooked through, 10 minutes. With slotted spoon, remove chicken from liquid; discard liquid. Set aside to cool.
2. To prepare dressing, in blender or food processor, combine juice, vinegar, mint, sugar, pepper and salt; process until well blended. With motor running, slowly pour oil through feed tube; process 1 minute, until slightly thickened.
3. Cut cooled chicken into bite-size pieces; place into medium bowl. Add 2 tablespoons dressing; toss to combine.
4. In large bowl, combine pineapple, kiwi, strawberries, mango and remaining dressing.
5. Transfer chicken to large serving platter. Top with fruit mixture and sprinkle with coconut. Serve garnished with mint sprigs.
223 Calories (kcal); 9g Total Fat; (35% calories from fat); 18g Protein; 20g Carbohydrate; 41mg Cholesterol; 85mg Sodium