Preparation / Directions:
1. Arrange chicken in single layer in glass baking dish.
2. Whisk together wine, 2 Tbsp of the oil, lemon ring and juice, peppercorns, garlic,mustard and sugar; pour over chicken. Cover and marinate at room temperature for 20 minutes, turning once.
3. In a large skillet heat remaining oil over medium-high heat; cook mushrooms, stirring occasionally for about 3 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer to a plate; cover and keep warm.
4. Add stock and reserved marinade to pan; bring to boil, stirring to scrape up brown bits. Cook for 3 minutes.
5. Whisk in butter just until melted, add capers. REturn chicken and mushrooms to pan along with any juices; cook turning chicken to coat for about 1 minute or until heated through. Season with salt to taste.