Hawaiian Chicken Breasts
|Course : Chicken
Preparation / Directions:
1. Chop onions using only 1 inch of green tops. Saute in 1 T of butter until glazed. Transfer to crock pot.
2. Coat chicken breasts in seasoned flour. Saute in butter until brown on both sides. Transfer to crock pot.
3. Drain pineapple. Pour juice over chicken.
4. Cover and cook on low 3-4 hours (high 1 1/2 - 2 hours) or until breasts are tender.
5. Saute pineapple slices in butter until golden. Place on heated plater. Top each with a chicken breast.
6. Slice avocado into 8 lengthwise strips. Place 2 strips on each chicken breast. Serve pan drippings over rice.
425 Calories (kcal); 30g Total Fat; (62% calories from fat); 32g Protein; 8g Carbohydrate; 116mg Cholesterol; 187mg Sodium