Preparation / Directions:
1. Cut chicken diagonally into 1/4 inch thick strips; set aside. Cut tortillas into 1/4 inch thick strips.
2. In a large saucepan, heat 1 tbsp of the oil over medium heat, cook tortillas strips for about 2 minutes or until crisp. Removed and drain on paper towel.
3. Add remaining oil, garlic, onion, cumin and chili powder to the pan; cook over medium heat stirring occasionally for 3 minutes or until softened.
4. Add chicken and chopped peppers; cook for 5 minutes or until chicken is golden.
5. Add tomatoes and chicken stock, bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 7 minutes.
6. Add corn; cook for 2 minutes. Stir in lime juice. Ladle into bowls; garnish with tortilla chips and coriander.