Preparation / Directions:
1. Blend 1/2 cup softened butter, 1 tablespoon parsley, garlic, thyme and pepper.
2. Form butter mixture into a patty 3/4 inch thick on waxed paper; freeze until firm.
3. Meanwhile, flatten chicken breasts with the flat side of a knife to 1/4 inch thickness.
4. Cut butter patty into 6 equal pieces; place one piece in the center of each breast.
5. Tuck in ends of breast, roll up tightly and secure with toothpicks.
6. Dip roll-ups in egg, then in bread crumbs; chill.
7. Fry chicken in deep oil heated to 350 F. 10 to 12 minutes, or until well browned; drain on absorbent towels.
8. Meanwhile, to make sauce, cook onion with remaining parsley in 2 tablespoons butter in a saucepan until tender.
9. Blend in soup, milk and sherry; heat, stirring occasionally. Serve sauce with roll-ups. Serve on rice.