Preparation / Directions:
1. Place a colander in a medium bowl. Line colander with 4 layers of cheesecloth, extending cheesecloth over outside edges. Spoon yogurt into colander. Cover loosely with plastic wrap; refrigerate 12 hours. Spoon yogurt cheese into a bowl; discard liquid. Cover and refrigerate.
2. Combine broth, rind, peppercorns, cloves, and bay leaf in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes or until reduced to 1 cup. Strain mixture through a sieve over a bowl; discard solids. Set aside.
3. Sprinkle chicken with salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Place chicken in skillet; saute 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Add celery; turn chicken breasts over, nestling them into celery. Cover, reduce heat, and cook 5 minutes. Remove chicken and celery from skillet. Cut the chicken into 1-inch pieces. Set chicken and celery aside; keep warm.
4. Add broth to skillet, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Combine cornstarch and water. Stir cornstarch mixture into broth; cook 30 seconds. Gradually add broth mixture to yogurt cheese, stirring constantly with a whisk. Stir in juice.
5. Place hot pasta in a large bowl. Pour yogurt sauce over pasta. Add chicken and celery; toss gently to coat. Stir in 3 tablespoons Parmesan, 3 tablespoons parsley, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Divide pasta mixture evenly among 4 plates. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon Parmesan and 1 tablespoon parsley.