Preparation / Directions:
1. Cook noodles according to package directions; cool to room temperature.
2. Spray wok or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium high heat until hot. Add chicken; stir-fry 5 to 7 minutes or until browned and no longer pink in center. Remove chicken from wok.
3. Add snow peas, broccoli, carrots, mushrooms and 2 tablespoons water to wok; cook, covered, 2 minutes. Uncover; stir-fry about 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Remove vegetables from wok.
4. Combine remaining 1/4 cup water and cornstarch in small bowl; stir in soy sauce, vinegar, oil, hot and spicy sauce and five-spice powder. Add to wok; heat to a boil. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Return chicken and vegetables to wok; toss to coat with cornstarch mixture.
5. Divide cabbage among 6 serving plates; arrange noodles over cabbage. Top with warm chicken mixture. Serve immediately. Makes 6 servings