Preparation / Directions:
1. Remove skin from chicken; rinse and pat dry.
2. In a small bowl, mix salt, pepper and paprika. Rub into surface of chicken, using all of the mixture.
3. In a slow cooker, alternate layers of chicken, bouillon granules, mushrooms and green onions. Pour wine slowly over top. DO NOT STIR.
4. Cover and cook on high for 2 1/2 to 3 hours or on low for 5 to 6 hours or until chicken is tender, but not falling off bone, basting once if time allows.
5. With a slotted spoon, remove chicken and vegetables to a serving platter. Cover with foil and keep warm.
6. In a small sauce pan, stir evaporated milk and cornstarch until smooth. Gradually stir in 2 cups of the cooking liquid. Stirring over medium heat, bring to a boil and boil for 1 to 2 minutes or until thickened.
7. Spoon some of the sauce over chicken and garnish with parsley. Serve remaining sauce separately. Serve with steamed rice.