Preparation / Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 375~F. Wrap tortillas in foil and place in oven to heat while making filling.
2. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil. Put flour and chicken in a large plastic bag and shake to lightly coat chicken.
3. Add chicken to skillet and cook, in batches if necessary, 1-2 minutes per side, or until golden. Remove to paper towels to drain. Wipe out skillet. Add
enchilada sauce and corn, and bring to a boil.
4. Meanwhile, drain and coarsely chop chilies. Arrange chicken on sauce. Top with chilies and cheese. Cover, reduce heat and simmer 1-2 minutes, or until
5. Remove tortillas from oven. To serve, put 1 piece of chicken and about 1/3 cup sauce on each tortilla. Garnish with green onions. Fold or roll up
to enclose filling.
375 cal, 27g pro, 43g car, 10.6g fat,16% cal from fat, 59mg chol, 998mg sod.