Preparation / Directions:
Preheat oven to 350-degrees.
1) To make the stuffing, pour the boiling water over the farfel and wait until all the water is absorbed. Allow to cool.
2) Meanwhile, saute the onion, green pepper, and celery in the oil over a medium heat until the onion is soft. Mix together the salt, pepper, and eggs. Set aside while preparing the chicken breasts.
3) Hold each breast half in one hand (skin towards the palm) and spoon about 3 tablespoons of stuffing on top. Pull the skin up around the stuffing and use a toothpick to fasten the breast closed.
4) Place open-side down in a greased ovenproof pan and place a teaspoon of apricot jam on the top of each roll.
5) Bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for 1 hour, uncovered.