Almond Baked Chicken
|Course : Chicken
Preparation / Directions:
1. Combine chicken and flour in a paper bag shake to coat well. Remove chicken, and pat with your hands to shake off excess flour.
2. Combine butter, celery salt, curry powder, paprika, oregano, salt, and white pepper. Add chicken and coat evenly.
3. Place into a large casserole top with slivered almonds cover and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
4. Remove chicken with a slotted spoon, drain degrease drippings, reserving 1/4 cup. Replace chicken into casserole dish.
5. Combine reserved 1/4 cup drippings and sour cream-mix. Pour over chicken uncover and bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes, until golden serve hot.
796 Calories (kcal); 62g Total Fat; (69% calories from fat); 41g Protein; 21g Carbohydrate; 165mg Cholesterol; 1115mg Sodium