Preparation / Directions:
1. In a large saucepan, combine the stock, wine and chicken wings. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 25 minutes. Strain the stock, discarding the winds (or reserving them for another use) and set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 350F.
3. Heat 5 T. of the oil in a large skillet. Add the leeks, onions, carrots, and celery. Sauté until slightly wilted, 10 minutes. Add the red and green peppers and sauté another 5 minutes. Then add the yellow squash, zucchini, and cabbage, and cook another 10 minutes.
4. Remove the skillet from the heat. Add the spinach, oregano, salt, pepper, tomatoes, and kidney beans.
5. Cut the crusts off the bread and lightly toast the slices.
6. Spread half the vegetable mixture in the bottom of a large ovenproof casserole. Layer the toast next, and then top with the remaining vegetable mixture.
7. In a small skillet, heat the remaining 2 T. olive oil. Add the garlic and sauté until lightly browned. Spoon the garlic over the vegetables.
8. Add the reserved stock to the casserole, and sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese. Bake for 40 minutes. Serve piping hot.