Preparation / Directions:
1. Sift together flour, sugar and baking powder in a bowl.
2. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
3. Beat egg and water; mix into flour mixture to form a stiff dough.
4. On a lightly floured board, roll pastry into a 10-inch circle.
5. Line the bottom of a 9-inch spring-form pan, pressing dough around sides.
6. Roll out remaining dough into 2 1/2-inch-wide strips; press around sides and chill 2 hours or more.
1. Combine cottage cheese. farmer cheese, egg yolks, sugar, milk, lemon rind and extracts in an electric blender; blend until smooth.
2. Meanwhile, blend soup and cornstarch in a large bowl until smooth; stir in cheese mixture and raisins.
3. Beat egg whites until soft peaks form; gradually fold into cheese mixture.
4. Pour mixture into pastry-lined pan; bake in preheated 325 F. oven 2 hours, or until knife inserted within 1 inch from edge comes out clean.
5. Cool on rack 10 minutes; remove outer rim and chill.