Preparation / Directions:
1. Have all ingredients at room temperature.
2. Grease bottom and sides of a 10-inch spring-form pan with a little butter.
3. Combine remaining butter, zwieback crumbs, super-fine sugar and 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon rind; mix well. Press on bottom and sides of springform pan.
4. In large bowl, combine cream cheese, granulated sugar, flour, remaining lemon rind, orange rind and vanilla; beat until smooth and fluffy.
5. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
6. Add egg yolks, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
7. Stir in cream.
8. Spoon batter into pan evenly; bake in preheated 300 F. oven 1 hour. (Do not open oven door during baking time.)
9. Turn off heat and leave in closed oven for 1 hour.
10. Remove from oven; let cool to room temperature in draft-free spot.
11. Refrigerate overnight. Just before serving remove from pan and arrange blueberries in an even layer on top.