Preparation / Directions:
1. Prepare Vanilla Wafer Crust. Beat cream cheese, eggs, sugar, vanilla
and almond extract on medium speed until smooth.
2. Microwave uncovered on medium (50%) 8 to 9 minutes, stirring every 2
minutes, until hot and thickened. Pour into shell. Refrigerate uncovered 1
hour or until cool.
3. Prepare Chocolate Glaze. Pour over top of cheesecake; garnish with
almonds. Refrigerate at least 3 hours until chilled. Immediately
refrigerate any remaining cheesecake.
VANILLA WAFER CRUST
1. Place margarine in quiche dish, 9 X 1-1/2 inches, or pie plate, 9 X
1-1/4 inches. Microwave uncovered on high 30 to 45 seconds or until
melted. Stir in crumbs.
2. Press mixture evenly on bottom and against side of dish. Microwave
uncovered 1 minute.
RICH CHOCOLATE GLAZE
1. Measure whipping cream in 1-cup measure. Microwave uncovered on high 1
to 2 minutes or until hot (do not boil).
2. Stir in chocolate chips until smooth and thickened; cool.
500-WATT MICROWAVE: YOU MAY NEED TO INCREASE MICROWAVE TIMES.