Preparation / Directions:
Makes: 2 3/4 pounds The vanilla-chip mixture will stay soft in the bowl, but firm up after being
spread in the pan. Consequently, you need to sprinkle the chopped wafers and
crushed mints on immediately.
1. Line a jelly-roll pan with foil.
2. Melt vanilla chips according to package directions. Let cool if warm.
3. Meanwhile place mint candies in doubled sturdy ziptop bags and coarsely
crush with a mallet or the side of a hammer. Remove and reserve 2
4. Scrape melted chips into a large bowl. Stir in crushed mints. Spread in
lined pan. Immediately sprinkle with chopped wafers and reserved crushed
mints. Pat in slightly. Refrigerate until firm.
5. Invert pan, peel off foil and break bark into chunks. Store airtight with
waxed paper between layers.