Preparation / Directions:
Makes about 24 (3-inch) pralines
1. Stir together sugars, milk and corn syrup in heavy 3-quart saucepan; cook over very low heat about 1 hour, stirring frequently, until temperature reaches 238 F. on candy thermometer, or until small amount of mixture dropped into very cold water forms a soft ball which flattens on removal from water.
2. Remove from heat; add margarine and vanilla and beat about 1 minute, or until well blended.
3. Add nuts; stir until coated.
4. Quickly drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper placed on cookie sheets.
5. When cool and set, remove from paper.
NOTE: Mixture will curdle if cooked too rapidly.