Preparation / Directions:
1) In a double boiler place coarsely chopped chocolate over hot, not simmer,
2) Melt the chocolate until smooth
3) Remove the top pot from the double boiler from the bottom; use chocolate
1) Place coarsely chopped chocolate in a microwave safe container.
2) Set microwave to 50% power for 1 /1/2 - 4 minutes; increase lengtt of
time required depending
on the amount of chocolate, but always start with a shorter time to avoid
3) Remove the container from the microwave and stir until completely melted.
Notes: Milk Chocolate and White chocolate should be removed after a shorter
time from the microwave and stirred to complete the melting process.
Because of the dairy present in these types the texture may turn grainy much
than non dairy varieties.