Claim Jumper Chocolate Motherlode Cake
|Course : Cakes
Source: www.9news.com - April 2001
Serves: 1 cake
Preparation / Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Put eggs, sugar, butter, oil, cocoa powder, buttermilk and vanilla extract into a mixing bowl, mixing well after each addition.
3. Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt, and add to the wet ingredients.
4. Fold in the water. Pour equally into 6 (8-inch) baking pans and add 1/2 cup chocolate chips into each pan. Bake for 25 minutes.
5. Cool. Wrap and place the cake rounds in the freezer. Remove and ice the rounds with chocolate cake frosting or Claim Jumper Motherlode frosting.