Festive Cranberry-Orange Carrot Cake
|Course : Cakes
Preparation / Directions:
1. Heat oven to 350 F. Coat two 8 or 9 inch round cake pans with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Combine cake mix, water, applesauce and eggs in large mixing bowl. Beat on low speed 1 minute; continue beating on medium 2 minutes.
3. Stir in carrots, cranberries and orange peel. Pour into prepared pans.
4. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
5. Cool 10 minutes. Turn out onto rack and cool completely. Spread Orange Cream Cheese Frosting between layers. Spread sides and top of cake with remaining frosting.