Preparation / Directions:
1. In a small bowl, combine the egg yolks, cream and vanilla extract. Mix well and set aside.
2. Sift the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into the work bowl of an electric mixer then add the butter and cream to the mixer. Mix slowly, using the paddle until the mixture becomes uniformly moistened. Increase mixer speed to medium and mix for three minutes.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the mixer, one third at a time, scraping the bowl down well after each addition, and mix until smooth.
5. Spread the batter evenly over the bottom of a buttered 9" x 11" baking pan. Prepare the streusel.
6. Combine the brown sugar, granulated sugar, cinnamon, orange zest, cake flour, butter and slivered almonds in the work bowl of a food processor and pulse until the mixture becomes crumbly and begins to stick together.
7. Sprinkle the streusel over the top of the batter and bake at 350 F. until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool.
8. Combine the berries, oranges, sugar and Grand Marnier and allow to macerate for an hour.
9. Remove the cake from the pan and cut into six evenly sized rectangles. Sliced the rectangles into a top and bottom half then fill them with the berry mixture. Dredge with powdered sugar and serve with vanilla ice cream.