Preparation / Directions:
Makes 1 large cake
1. Blend together sour cream, cream cheese and sugar in a small bowl.
2. Stir in raisins; set aside.
3. Thoroughly mix 1 1/4 cups flour, sugar and undissolved yeast in a large mixing bowl.
4. Combine milk, water and margarine in saucepan.
5. Heat over low heat until liquids are very warm (120-130 F.); margarine does not need to melt.
6. Gradually add to dry ingredients; beat 2 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer, scraping bowl occasionally.
7. Add egg yolks and 1/2 cup flour; beat at high speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
8. Stir in enough additional flour to make a soft moist dough; divide dough in half.
9. Roll out half of dough on floured board to fit bottom of an ungreased 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch jelly-roll pan.
10. Spread with prepared sour cream filling.
11. Seal edges together; snip surface of dough with scissors to let steam escape.
12. Cover; let rise in warm place, free from draft, until doubled in bulk, about 1 hour.
13. Bake in preheated 375 F. oven 30 to 35 minutes, or until done; cool in pan on wire rack.
14. Frost while warm with confectioners' sugar frosting and garnish with walnut halves; cut into squares to serv