Preparation / Directions:
1. With a sharp knife, cut cake horizontally into 3 layers.
2. Combine cheese, sugar and 4 tablespoons creme de cacao in a small mixing bowl; beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
3. Fold in chocolate chips and candied fruit.
4. Spread the bottom cake layer with half the ricotta mixture.
5. Place the second layer on top; spread with remaining ricotta mixture.
6. Place the third layer on top.
7. Combine chocolate frosting with remaining creme de cacao; spread on cake.
8. Sprinkle with decorettes.
9. Chill 30 minutes before serving.