Preparation / Directions:
1. In small bowl, combine rasperries and brown sugar. Set aside.
2. In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
3. In small bowl, stir together yogurt, margarine, vanilla and egg. Add to flour mixture, stirring just until moist.
4. Spoon 2/3 of batter into sprayed 8" round cake pan, and spread evenly. Top with raspberry mixture, and spoon remaining batter overtop. Top with almonds. Bake at 350F for 40 mins until tester comes clean. Let cool 10 mins on rack.
5. For icing. Combine all ingredients and drizzle over cake. Serve warm or at room temp.