Preparation / Directions:
1. Stir together in a bowl flour, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon.
2. With a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in margarine until fine crumbs form.
3. Add 1/3 cup corn syrup, egg and vanilla; beat vigorously until smooth.
4. Spread batter in a greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan; arrange plums in 3 rows on top.
5. Stir together melted margarine and 1/4 cup corn syrup in a small bowl; brush plums with mixture.
6. Bake in preheated 400 F. oven 35 minutes, or until golden and fruit is tender.
7. Serve warm with ice cream.