Preparation / Directions:
1. Prepare cake mix according to directions. Do not use cake mix with pudding. Cook in 2 layers.
2. Drain the pineapple well, reserving juice.
3. For icing, combine flour and sugar in a saucepan. Stir in 1 cup of pineapple juice that has been drained from the crushed pineapple. Blend and bring this mixture to a boil, stirring constantly. Boil and stir for 1 minute. Remove from heat and stir in crushed, drained pineapple. Allow to cool.
4. Whip the cream until slightly stiff peaks form. Fold half the cream into cooled pineapple mixture. To remaining whipped cream add 1 tablespoon confectioner's sugar and whip only until blended.
5. Spread 1/3 the pineapple mix on one cake layer. Top with the second layer and spread with remaining mixture. Use the whipped topping to spread on the sides of cake. Garnish the top with the kiwi fruit sliced thin. Use the strawberries whole as a garnish on top or place around side of cake. Chill cake for at least 6 hours before servin