Preparation / Directions:
1. Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon; set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine margarine, brown sugar and egg yolks; cream mixture until very light; mix in lemon peel.
3. Alternately add sifted dry ingredients and water, beginning and ending with dry ingredients.
4. Beat egg whites until stiff; set aside.
5. Stir sweet potatoes, raisins and peanuts into creamed mixture; fold in egg whites.
6. Pour batter into greased, floured 10-inch Bundt pan or 9-inch tube pan; bake in preheated 350 F. oven 1 hour, or until done.
7. Cool in pan about 10 minutes; remove from pan and cool on wire rack.
8. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar just before servin