Preparation / Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 324 F. Grease and flour 9 inch springform pan.
2. Melt 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, unsweetened chocolate and one cup butter over low heat in medium saucepan, stirring constantly. Cool slightly.
Beat eggs and sugar in large bowl. Add corn syrup and and vanilla, beat well. Stie in chocolate mixture. Pour batter into prepared pan.
3. Bake 45 to 55 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack, Remove side of pan.
4. Bring 2/3 cup cream and remaining 1 tablespoon butter to a simmer in small saucepan over low heat; remove from heat. Add remaining 5 ounces semiwsweet chocolate, stirring until completely melted. Pour into bowl; cover and refrigerate until mixture thickens but it still pourable, about 1 1/2 hours.
5. Place cake on wire rack over waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Pour chocolate mixture over cake; spread to cover top and sides. Refrigerate until chilled, about 2 hours.
6. Draw numbers, dots and clock handes on piece of paper. Place paper on cookie sheet. Cover with sheet of waxed paper; tape waxed paper to cookie sheet. Melt 2 ounces of white chocolate; pipe white chocolate onto waxed paper following drawing. Refrigerate until firm.
7. Bring remaining 2/3 cup cream to a simmer in small saucepan over medium heat; remove from heat. Add remaining 4 ounces white chocolate, stirring until completely melted. Refrigerate until chilled, about 30 minutes.
8. Beat chilled cream misutre just until soft peaks form. Using pastry bag and large star tip, pipe along top and bottom edges of cake.
9. Carefully peel numbers and clock hands from waxed paper; place on cake. Refrigerate until ready to serve.