Preparation / Directions:
1. Blend together all ingredients except coconut in large mixing bowl; beat 4 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer.
2. Pour into 2 greased, floured 9-inch layer cake pans; bake in preheated 350 F. oven 25 to 30 minutes, or until cake springs back when lightly pressed. (Do not underbake.)
3. Cool in pan 15 minutes; remove and cool on racks.
4. Fill and frost cake layers; sprinkle with coconut.
5. Chill and serve. (Refrigerate leftover cake.)
NOTE: If you use vanilla-flavored pudding, increase water to 3/4 cup.
Pina Colada Frosting
1. Combine all ingredients except whipped topping in a bowl; beat until well blended.
2. Fold in thawed whipped topping.