Preparation / Directions:
1. Cream together softened butter, 2 cups sugar and eggs in large mixing bowl; blend in sour cream, lemon peel and juice.
2. Combine flour, baking powder and salt; blend into creamed mixture.
3. Combine nuts, coconut, cocoa, remaining sugar and cinnamon in small bowl; add 3 tablespoons melted butter and set aside.
4. Spoon half the batter into greased, floured 12-cup bundt pan or 10-inch tube pan.
5. Sprinkle with half of nut mixture; spoon in remaining batter and top with remaining nut mixture.
6. Bake in preheated 350 F. oven 60 minutes, or until cake tester comes out clean.
7. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan.
8. Cool completely; sprinkle with confectioners' sugar, if desire