Preparation / Directions:
Makes one 8-inch cake
1. Combine cake mix, cinnamon, allspice, cloves, water, eggs and melted margarine in a large mixer bowl; blend until moistened.
2. Scrape sides of bowl and beaters; beat according to package directions.
3. Pour into two well-greased, floured 8-inch round cake pans; bake in preheated 350 F. oven 40 minutes, or until done.
4. Cool in pans on wire rack 10 minutes. Remove from pans; cool thoroughly on wire rack.
5. Meanwhile, blend together peanut butter and margarine; mix in milk and vanilla.
6. Add enough confectioners' sugar to make a soft, spreadable frosting; beat until smooth.
7. Frost tops and sides of cooled cake layers. Use glossy decorating gel to draw numbers of clock around edge of top of cake; form hands of clock with peanut halve