Preparation / Directions:
1. Combine broth and butter in a saucepan; heat to lukewarm (110 F.).
2. Meanwhile, combine 3 cups flour, yeast and sugar in the large bowl of an electric mixer.
3. Add broth mixture and eggs to dry ingredients; beat at high speed 2 minutes, scraping bottom and sides of bowl often.
4. Stir in remaining flour to make a soft (but not sticky) dough.
5. On lightly floured board, knead dough until smooth, about 10 minutes.
6. Place dough in a greased bowl, turning once; cover and let rise in a warm place 1 hour, or until doubled in bulk.
7. Punch dough down on lightly floured board and roll out to fit greased 15 x 19 x 1-inch jelly-roll pan; press into corners of pan.
8. Follow steps for Topping.
1. Toss apples with lemon juice, 1/2 cup sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
2. Arrange apples in a single layer on the dough.
3. Combine the remaining sugar, cinnamon and flour in a bowl; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
4. Sprinkle over apples; cover and let rise until doubled, about 1 hour.
5. Bake in preheated 375 F. oven 35 minutes, or until done.